Metroid: Fight For Love Metroid: Fight For Love

Animation was fantastic but oh man I could not handle that song ;)

Megapope Megapope

good shit! saw it on youtube too.

24 in 24 24 in 24

review summary

impressive stuff guys!

Read Only Memory: Vol 1 Read Only Memory: Vol 1

hey

you're too talented to be doing this busted vg parody crap

Shamoozal responds:

Thanks I think?

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

I watch this on a daily basis

I Said NO I Said NO

Incest?

If these characters are supposed to be siblings why is there such a strong inference of incest? that makes the ipod joke awkward, and the shower thing just... weird.

good animation, just watch the consistency of your line weights.

LovelyKouga responds:

The joke, really, is that Jessi is not very intelligent, and therefore doesn't see anything wrong with selling pictures of Riley for money. My guess is that Herbert instructed her on what kinds of photos to take, and she sees taking a picture of Riley as a money-making prospect, NOT a sexual fascination with him. Despite how she acts, it's learned behaviour and she doesn't really know what it means. She just parrots what she's heard before.

Thanks! Yes I was having trouble with that - what settings on my tablet should I use...?

Press Start: GTAwful Press Start: GTAwful

see also: Grand Theft Awesome aka see also: MGA

Mediocre art, played out video game observations, played out video game observations about GTA, and a typical 'omg I wasn't expecting that but it's HILARIOUS' ending

swweeeeeeetttt duuuuuuddeee :(

Tom & the Afro-Ninja Sigs Tom & the Afro-Ninja Sigs

Haha

Nice ad-libbing on the events of comic-con! Liked the sig-maker too

Kart-Man responds:

Ah-ha! The ninja with the afro has shown his face! Thanks for reviewing! :D

Madness combat test 1 Madness combat test 1

Decent start

But you shouldn't be submitting 'tests' to the portal, and you need to increase your framerate a lot.

Animator1123 responds:

Well you have to admit even this little TEST was better than most the acctual animations people put up of madness and i didnt take the time to up the frame speed cause it was just a test and its a flash portal its meant for flash animations and this is an animation so i think it would also be right to go in the flash portal thanks for the 2

My New Grounds My New Grounds

Wow

Fantastic stuff man, great mix of video and vector