View Profile Afro-Ninja

64 Movie Reviews

0/5 not actually an .fla

Animation was fantastic but oh man I could not handle that song ;)

good shit! saw it on youtube too.

37 Game Reviews

Good stuff! The harvester definitely got me, haha. My only complaint is that I wanted to keep the papers/writing that I found in my inventory, especially since there was spare room. Looking forward to the next.

Hyptosis responds:

Yeah, you're right. I think I'm going to start doing that. Someone else mentioned that earlier too. Man, thanks so much, you're a cool friend.

Really enjoyed the music and atmosphere! Medals were fun, and the puzzles were interesting. I have a few quips but I don't want to post any spoilers so I'll message you.

Aprime responds:

Thank you very much!

Great to have a review from you :)

the puzzles in this game are very creative and challenging. not to mention you did all of the art, programming, and music yourself? bravo!

JonBro responds:

Means a lot coming from you, Afro-Ninja! Thank you!

8 Audio Reviews

This is the Mountain Area theme song for Territory War 3.

kelwynshade responds:

This is the Mountain Area theme song for Territory War 3.

not bad

but I feel like you're a little afraid to step all the way into the accents/roles you're trying. you'll refine it with practice though.

Kitala responds:

That's an uber-compliment coming from you, so thank you! I definitely should fiddle around with it more, I know I could do better and throw myself at it more because I'm really a whacky person. I'll give it a whirl one day to try something more involved. :)

easy-going

I really like this track, it's easy to leave it on loop and work on something. looking forward to more!

lidlurch responds:

thanks for the review! no constructive criticism?

5 Art Reviews

A+

ScepterDPinoy responds:

What if I got a B from Strawfairy Clock? Thanks anyways. :)

am I the only one who noticed the cloud penis :o

Sabtastic responds:

Hahaha! xD
I was waiting for it!

Nice job dude

it's like he's gently reaching for my heart

I've got a lot of work ahead of me...

33, Male