View Profile Afro-Ninja

All 62 Movie Reviews

18 w/ Responses

Cute

But a little too short to be rated this high... I like all the little AS tricks you use but unfortunately using a slider bar to jump to different parts of the movie doesn't work too good when a lot of your animation relies on actionscript :(

wow

Absolutely amazing! But why didn't mega man just use the time stopper to start with? ;)

Wow

An absolute triumph in flash

bob-bobberson responds:

Thanks Afro!
May your precious locks be blessed by the power of Piconjo's pen0r!

Good job

Congrats, I can see you guys are on your way to much better things! Keep it up!

Freetospeak responds:

Thanks for your reveiw!

Mixed Feelings

Hmm, let's see here...

Graphics have improved. Jokes are still horrible. Sound is ok.

I like how your jokes stepped away from the blatant family guy style of "hey, remember that one thing that happened a while ago? Let's show it!"

I mean, it's still there, but not as much. Now just please make the jokes funny. I smiled at the curious george part, but by the end I was left with a confused "was that supposed to be funny?" look. IIII instead of IV? Not funny.

and 16 buttons of justice is lame...

As always

Nothing escapes your blur effect, does it? :)

Great stuff man, you have a really good eye for slick frame by frame and 3-d looking action. I look forward to more!

Congrats!

Well guys, we did it!

Needle: I had an idea of what yours was going to be anyway, and it still turned out great of course :) pretty funny how we were thinking along the same lines huh?

Sqeezy: Loved the fbf at the beginning. Although it did lose a little steam by the end, I still enjoyed it!

Shinkuro: Wow man, I was blown away by this. I didn't know what to expect from the screenshot you gave us, but this was top notch!

I look forward to the next one :D

Outstanding

Fuck illwillpress man, it's true artists like you that make NG a fucking awesome place to come to.

Rock on

I never thought you would continue this. This is fucking amazing! High quality all around. I love the "head turning" effect you did too.

dammit

Not only was it bad, but it was obviously directed at "for Damon"

this movie needs to burn in hell

I've got a lot of work ahead of me...

34, Male