View Profile Afro-Ninja

All 64 Movie Reviews

18 w/ Responses

Classic

Great stuff : ) and I just want to say to the retard reviewers: THIS IS A PARODY, YOU DO NOT NEED TO ASK TO USE LEGENDARY FROG'S CHARACTERS. IF THIS WERE THE CASE NG WOULD HAVE BEEN SHUT DOWN YEARS AGO.

Cute

But a little too short to be rated this high... I like all the little AS tricks you use but unfortunately using a slider bar to jump to different parts of the movie doesn't work too good when a lot of your animation relies on actionscript :(

wow

Absolutely amazing! But why didn't mega man just use the time stopper to start with? ;)

Wow

An absolute triumph in flash

bob-bobberson responds:

Thanks Afro!
May your precious locks be blessed by the power of Piconjo's pen0r!

Good job

Congrats, I can see you guys are on your way to much better things! Keep it up!

Freetospeak responds:

Thanks for your reveiw!

Mixed Feelings

Hmm, let's see here...

Graphics have improved. Jokes are still horrible. Sound is ok.

I like how your jokes stepped away from the blatant family guy style of "hey, remember that one thing that happened a while ago? Let's show it!"

I mean, it's still there, but not as much. Now just please make the jokes funny. I smiled at the curious george part, but by the end I was left with a confused "was that supposed to be funny?" look. IIII instead of IV? Not funny.

and 16 buttons of justice is lame...

As always

Nothing escapes your blur effect, does it? :)

Great stuff man, you have a really good eye for slick frame by frame and 3-d looking action. I look forward to more!

Congrats!

Well guys, we did it!

Needle: I had an idea of what yours was going to be anyway, and it still turned out great of course :) pretty funny how we were thinking along the same lines huh?

Sqeezy: Loved the fbf at the beginning. Although it did lose a little steam by the end, I still enjoyed it!

Shinkuro: Wow man, I was blown away by this. I didn't know what to expect from the screenshot you gave us, but this was top notch!

I look forward to the next one :D

Outstanding

Fuck illwillpress man, it's true artists like you that make NG a fucking awesome place to come to.

Rock on

I never thought you would continue this. This is fucking amazing! High quality all around. I love the "head turning" effect you did too.

I've got a lot of work ahead of me...

34, Male